Airframe Systems Embedded Software Engineer
Nr Ref.: 1701292
Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarobwa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact.
Join our Airframe Systems team as an Embedded Software Engineer.
- Project preparations and execution:
- Software design requirements preparations & verification
- Taking part in project schedule creation
- Design risks analysis
- Software Design Reviews preparations
- New products development
- Code development
- Taking part in digital components selection
- New technologies evaluation
- Software design verification
- Code debugging and troubleshooting design problems and determining solutions
- Test plans development, test execution and report preparations
- Guiding and/or directing low level engineers
- More than 2 years of proven experience in industry
- Experience with embedded software development tools (debuggers, waveform generators, oscilloscopes, etc.).
- Demonstrated expertise with the C/C++ code development.
- Solid experience with software development and verification processes required.
- Working on assigned tasks independently to meet schedule
- Ability to effectively operate in the project team environment
- Very Good knowledge of English
- Master / Engineer degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Communications Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- Relocation package
Woodward is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce. Our respect for individual differences improves business results and quality of work life for all of us. Our values allow us to leverage differences and generate innovation that results from an inclusive culture and sustains our success in the global marketplace.
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...