Advanced Java Developer
- Analyze business requirements, do R&D in order to develop and maintain RESTful APIs, batch jobs, asynchronous messaging services,
- As part of multiple (friendly) international scrum teams, communicate proactively with your teammates and reach the teams common goals.
- As part of a mature team, give feedback, be open to review and positive criticism; and be part of the code review process as well. Work on improving the developments quality & processes. Watch each others back in order to deliver top-quality code.
- At least 3 years" experience writing Java enterprise-level applications.
- Familiar with commonly used frameworks and libraries (Java 8 standard APIs, J2EE APIs & implementations (Spring, Hibernate), utils like apache commons...
- Knowledge of Jersey and RESTful principles.
- Deep knowledge of testing principles, libraries and design.
- Deep knowledge of Spring batch or QueryDSL is a plus.
- Rigorous coding practices when it comes to using Git, write tests, refactor code, finish what you started.
- Familiar with GoF design patterns and good Java code design principles.
- Prefers pragmatism, rational thinking Strong architecture skills, not only for Java project but also for REST API and batch processes.
- Knowledge of SQL is required. Knowledge of MS SQL, HSQL is a plus.
- Previous experience with scrum methodology is required.
- Willing to learn new technologies, documentation and make your skills evolve. Being able to prove it is a plus (Stack, Github, Amazon account ).
- Experience as team leader, technical lead or scrum master is a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent English.
- A professional and stimulating working environment.
- Rich and acknowledged e-business expertise.
- Attractive salary plus Package of social benefits (medical insurance included).
- Challenging work on complex web applications.
- Work in an international environment (cooperation not only with developers, but also with business representatives from several countries).
TeamQuest został wpisany do rejestru podmiotów prowadzących agencje zatrudnienia przez Marszałka Województwa Mazowieckiego pod numerem 11118
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...