- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time;
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions;
- Perform risk management to minimize the project risks;
- Resolving issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle;
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools;
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms;
- Mange project budget;
- Maintain effective communication and working relationships with customers and project team members.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a project manager, team leader, technical project manager;
- Fluent in English both orally and in writing;
- Problem-solving orientation and orientation on achieving results;
- Ability to: work under pressure, think analytically, describe and introduce new processes and control the process, plan, prepare and perform the audit;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- Proven project management and leadership skills at the highest levels and in a wide variety of contexts;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and theory;
- Excellent presentation skills, both regarding tools and techniques;
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure in order to meet committed deadline;
- Strong customer relations skills are a must.
- Practical knowledge in Agile Project Management and Scrum.
Do naszego wewnętrznego działu (Ifirma/ Power Media) odpowiedzialnego za tworzenia oprogramowania do szeroko pojętej obsługi plików wideo dla telewizji poszukujemy Programisty Python Praca będzie dotyczyła jednego z naszych autorskich produktów...
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job description: End-to-end programming for complete Angular & JEE based web applications Development of UI & backend components Write automated unit tests Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team Collaborate with designers on UI/UX elements Requirements: Engineer...