Technical Architect (Java)
Technical Architect at Objectivity works as a member of our Agile team alongside Software Developers, Quality Engineers, Business Analysts, and Project Managers, and plays a pivotal role in delivering fit-for-purpose solutions to our clients.
By working closely with our clients, you will be responsible for the overall technical direction of the project and the product, making sure that the technical architecture is suitable within the context of the client’s needs. You will help to identify the most suitable technologies and frameworks, as well as evangelise and promote good practices, tools, and metrics within the development team.
- Spring Boot
- Postgres, MySQL, AWS Aurora/RDS as relational databases.
- MongoDB, CouchBase, Amazon DynamoDB as key/value and document databases.
- Spring Data and Hibernate as the most common JPA provider.
- Angular or React on the front-end.
- Jenkins or Azure DevOps to setup CI/CD.
- Kotlin or Python as a secondary language.
- RabbitMQ, Amazon SNS/SQS to integrate services.
- Git as a source control.
- AWS or Azure as a hosting platform.
- Software Architecture
- Java 11
- AWS or Azure
- Spring Framework
- Angular or React
- Defining non-functional requirements.
- Communicating and building a relationship with customers.
- Participating in all delivery phases, from pre-sales activities - through estimation - to release.
- Providing high-quality software.
- Designing Software Architecture that will meet the client’s requirements.
- Creating a proof of concept (PoC) to evaluate potential technical solutions.
- Mentoring the development team - being a hands-on developer whenever it’s necessary.
- Experience with design, architecture, and implementation using Java and Java-based frameworks
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) is highly desired.
- Very good knowledge of automating a software development process (testing, deployment, best CI/CD practices).
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate a team.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience in REST API design and development.
- Excellent analytical, design, and prioritization skills.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in IT, including 1-2 years in a similar position.
- Knowledge of web technologies and relational databases.
- Good understanding of microservices architecture.
- Understanding of the best practices of application monitoring and security.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and good software development practices.
- Awareness of DevOps processes and their best practices.
- English language at an advanced level (minimum C1).
- Polish language at a communicative level (minimum B1).
- Additional German language will be an advantage.
- As an architect, you will have ultimate technical responsibility for a project and a significant impact on solution architecture.
- It’s all about development. No maintenance.
- A dedicated, self-organizing team is our default delivery model and you will be a part of it.
- We are passionate about software. Microservices, CQRS, Event sourcing, Outbox patterns - these are some topics we discuss and implement.
- Our projects are usually relatively short (i.e. couple of months), so you don’t have to change your job to change a project.
- We have 35+ Technical and Solution Architects, so you can learn from them and consult them whenever you need.
- Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Insurance capital fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.
bardzo dobrej znajomości programów Corel oraz Photoshop (znajomość innych programów graficznych będzie dodatkowym atutem) kreatywności w projektowaniu ulotek reklamowych i katalogów umiejętność projektowania sklepów internetowych udokumentowanego min. 2...
Twój zakres obowiązków : wdrażanie systemów telekomunikacyjnych opartych na QGIS, FreeCAD, PostGIS (https://ksavinetworkinventory.com), projektowanie sieci telekomunikacyjnych FTTH (generowanie odpowiedniej dokumentacji, planowanie), tworzenie dokumentacji...