IT Engineer (RPA Developer)
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position thats right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
Joining thyssenkrupp IT Competence Center, you will become a part of a team of dedicated professionals, who support and develop Global IT Applications and thyssenkrupp infrastructure worldwide. We are the Global Shared Service centre of thyssenkrupp – one of the largest GSS centres in Tri-City. We promise to create an environment where each employee feels valued and our teams are driven by the group spirit. You will be equipped with all necessary tools, which will help you develop your full professional potential. You will be able to balance your private and professional life, staying in close contact with what really matters to you.
- Developing automation solutions in existing applications Developing robotic process automation solutions using Uipath
- Identifying opportunities for automation improvement
- Working and consulting as an integrator between business needs and technology to provide solutions
- Defining system strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation
- Working in a team, with customers from all around the world
- Fluent written and spoken English (min. B2), German language will be an asset
- RPA (e.g.UiPath) working experience min. 2 years, experience in automation min. 5 years, SQL, VBA, .NET
- Framework (VB.NET/C#), Python, using APIs experience, UiPath Orchestrator experience
- Good analytical skills
- Strong service thinking skills and service orientation
- Flexibility and good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and good communication skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and attention to details
- Projects management experience will be an asset
- "Agile like" attitude to work
bardzo dobrej znajomości programów Corel oraz Photoshop (znajomość innych programów graficznych będzie dodatkowym atutem) kreatywności w projektowaniu ulotek reklamowych i katalogów umiejętność projektowania sklepów internetowych udokumentowanego min. 2...
Twój zakres obowiązków : wdrażanie systemów telekomunikacyjnych opartych na QGIS, FreeCAD, PostGIS (https://ksavinetworkinventory.com), projektowanie sieci telekomunikacyjnych FTTH (generowanie odpowiedniej dokumentacji, planowanie), tworzenie dokumentacji...